When I first started off with makeup, I could never ever see myself wearing red lipstick. I thought it was just too bold for my skin color. But one day I was playing in makeup and popped on some Red lipstick and I instantly fell completely in love with the the color. Red lipstick gives your natural/ simple beat makeup look pop a whole lot. Most of the makeup looks I do only consist of brows, foundation, concealer, baking powder, mascara, and powder and that’s it. So when I add red lipstick to the look, it gives the perfect pop unlike a regular clear gloss
First step I do before applying any type of lipstick or gloss, is to LINE MY LIPS. Lining your lips will always have a great outcome on the finished lipstick application. I just really adore the ombré effect. The liner I use that is perfect and cheap would have to be the NYX SUEDE MATTE LIP LINER in TRUE BROWN. I honestly love this lip liner so much.
Now let me show you guys 5 perfect red lipstick colors. Most of these shades are super creamy and feel amazing on your lips.
1. Morphe – Matte Liquid Lipstick in Bloodshot (click here)
2. Fenty Beauty – Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored (not as creamy but forsure a show stopper and popping lip color) (click here)
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills – Liquid Lipstick in Sarafine (click here)
4. Jouer Cosmetics – Long Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick in Brique (Click here)
5. NYX – Soft Matte Lip Cream in Deep Cranberry Red (click here)
-STAY TUNED FOR MORE DOPE FASHION